Help Cranky By Answering a Few Easy Questions

The Cranky Flier
Help Cranky By Answering a Few Easy Questions

Earlier this week, I put out my two-part series on Southwest’s changes in the intra-California market.  It was fun to do the analysis, but it wasn’t easy.  Data crunching takes time, and acquiring data from some sources can be expensive.  There’s more I could have done with this, if I had the time and the resources.

And that brings me to a very simple survey.  Would you, dear readers, be interested in paying for more data-intensive content?  I’m not looking to put Cranky Flier behind a paywall.  I’m just trying to understand if there’s enough demand for me to justify putting more time, effort, and money into expanded, data-focused work along the lines of the Southwest analysis from earlier this week.

Below are just a few questions to help me understand if there is any interest in a paid service that would feature expanded offerings like these.  (If you can’t see the embedded info, then click here instead.)  If you have more in-depth thoughts you’d like to share with me on this, then please email me at cf@crankyflier.com.  I’m all ears.

Popular Posts