3 Links I Love: Interviewing Scott Kirby, The First Airport Hotel, Wake Up Airplane

The Cranky Flier
3 Links I Love: Interviewing Scott Kirby, The First Airport Hotel, Wake Up Airplane

This week’s featured link:
United Airlines President on Turning Skeptics Into Believers – Skift
As you know, I love interviews.  Here’s one with Scott Kirby, United’s President.

Two for the road:
Fresh News About Old Airport Hotels – Stuck at the Airport
Can’t say I’d ever wondered which airport hotel was the first, but now I’m glad I know.

Wake up, airplane: Delta technicians inspire kids with morning routine – Delta News Hub
Here’s a nice way to go into the holiday weekend.  Anyone flown with kids in the early morning from Charlotte?  This is a warm and fuzzy story.

I’ll be back Tuesday. Enjoy your Labor Day.

Popular Posts