Cranky on the Web: LaGuardia’s Terminal, I Wish Airlines Would…

The Cranky Flier
Cranky on the Web: LaGuardia’s Terminal, I Wish Airlines Would…

LaGuardia Rebuilds to Go Beyond “Third World,” but is it Enough? – Icons of Infrastructure
Here’s another Icons piece, but this one I didn’t write. I was just interviewed about my thoughts on LaGuardia’s rebuild. As you can imagine, I was far more negative on it than the other person they interviewed… the person running the project for the Port Authority. Of course the project will make things better for travelers, but I still think it’s half-baked.

I Wish Airlines Would… – IATA
For this year’s annual general meeting, IATA reached out to me and a couple others to record a brief clip to be played around the CEO panel about what we’d like the airlines to do. Specifically, we were told to finish the sentence “I wish airlines would…” Naturally, I took the snarky approach.

Popular Posts